BioMAX Piranha 18% Kelp
18% AUSTRALIAN BULL KELP AND NORTH ATLANTIC ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM
Enhance plant health and fruit quality with potent chelating agents, natural plant hormones and complex sugars
Increase resistance to frost and environmental stresses
Boost yield and quality by improving flowering and fruit set
• Create balanced growth through natural source of traceelements, essential amino acids, auxins and cytokinins.
• Increase nutrient uptake by enhancing root growth.
• Protection and food to stimulate beneficial soil biology.
• Assist plant establishment.
• Stimulate and feed plant growth-promoting bacteria.
• Buffer transplant shock.
• For foliar, fertigation and seed treatment application.
Links & Downloads
Click here for details on your local LawrieCo Area Manager.
BioMAX Piranha 18% Kelp including application timing and mixing rate details
18% Piranha Kelp – with natural plant hormones to promote and influence growth development of cells and tissue. These hormones trigger specific plant growth responses, leading to healthier, more productive crops. This aids in building plant resistance to environmental and biological stresses.
Subscribe to our E-News